Sunday 21 June 2009

Exciting updates coming soon

So I have now sold all my Hot Looks dolls, well except for Mimi who I had originally back in 1987. They will be flying the nest in early July...bye girls.
So what do you replace Hot Looks with, you guessed it Sindy!

I have some really nice dolls coming my way over the next month that I have saved with some great sellers.
A few girls will be getting upgrades too so watch this space.

Aslo coming up, a few more fashions that I have not got around to photographing.

Want a Sneak Peek of a very excting update?


Yes my total fave Premiere Sindy! After not seeing her on e-bay for 12 months 5 of them all show up in the same week! Typical. I think I have got the prettiest one too ;)
Pictures next week!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures next week.She has pretty blonde hair!I think I like her!
    Can't wait to see yours!

    Sorry I didn't see your update sooner!

    I would have been more enthusiastic about her when you spoke of her at work today if I had seen these pics beforehand!Wish I'd have seen these earlier!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete