Sunday 29 March 2009

Marie



Marie was Sindy's friend in 1986, I thought she was beautiful. There where 3 versions of Marie. Marie in a Blue & White Suit,


"First Marie" Box Art

Marie in a Black & Green number and "Royal Wedding". The Royal Wedding delux set was Sindy's friends Mark & Marie and cashed in on the real royal wedding that year of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson. I had all 3 versions of Marie back in 1986 and have just re-aquired the first Marie.
I hae had to put her hair in a ponytail as she had wild out of box hair!

2 comments:

  1. I remember having the Royal Wedding Mark & Marie. I'm sure they are packed away in my parents loft somewhere. Would they be worth a lot of money now, even without their box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn, I think they would get you about £30.00 or so if they are in good condition. I think they sell boxed for £50-£75ish

    ReplyDelete