Monday 6 April 2009

New Arrival and collection so far!


I was lucky enough to get a non pale face 1980 Styling Sindy with beautiful hair. I have her original dress on order too so she will get her own posting soon.

And this is my collection so far. In memory of always playing on the stairs I deceided to pose them at my Mum's where they live.
Back Row: City Girls (Mine & Pams) Ice Skater & Marie
Middle Row: Cut N Style, Shaping Up & Stardance (with an active body now)
Front Row: Styling Sindy in (some of) Check Mate, Hard Head Sad Face Ballerina and lastly my old fave Beach Party Sindy!

1 comment:

  1. Fab photo shoot on the stairs!What a cool idea!
    Love the new dolls hair...very pretty coil she has!Also like the way you have posed the ballerina's,shaping up and stardance dolls!; )x

    ReplyDelete