Monday 13 April 2009

Aurburn Haired Sindy

I always loved Aurburn Sindy, me and my sister called her 'Ginger Sindy' when we where kids.
We only had one, her arms dropped off on a holiday to Cleveleys, she lived for few days in the motocycle outfit to hold her together. For some crazy reason we then decided to give her a sea burial? We blew up the Sindy tent and sent her off into the sea at Cleveleys? Why we didn't just take her home and swap her body is beyond me but kids do the carziest things right?

I recently got my Sister a 'Ginger Sindy' when I got some dolls for her. Once I had set off collecting myself I wanted one myself.


I won this little lady off e-bay, I maybe paid a bit too much thinking about it now but...
She was not the best described and looks better in this picture than the stinky thing that arrived.


A trip to the salon and a deep cleanse later and Sindy scubs up well.

Her hair is more chestnut to be honest, a little dry at the ends but she will do for now until I get an upgrade.
I decided she looked good in the 1979 Dinner Date dress that I got with Styling Sindy, as her original dress had also arrived I decided that they should have a picture together.



1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with her makeover!You have made her hair much nicer!In fact she looks a totally different doll than in the first picture!Cool!xxx

    ReplyDelete