Sunday 26 April 2009

Cut N Style to Dazzling Sindy

I loved 1984's Cut N Style as a kid when I first got her as a kid, so I couldn't wait to get her again.


I won her practically complete from e-bay but I was kind of dissapointed with her as her hair had been snipped and didn't look too fab. http://sindyland.blogspot.com/2009/03/1984-cut-n-style.html (See my older posting)

I had also discovered that they had re-vamped Cut N Style in 1985 put her in the seperate fashion "Dance Crazy" and called her Dazzling Sindy. I really don't remember seeing her as I am sure I would have got her? Perhaps other dolls took preference like Shaping Up Sindy & Starlight Sindy? This was Sindy's last year as we had known her so maybe Pedigree where using up old stock before 1986's re-vamped Sindy? Lots of stock was already being used on the budget priced 'Miss Sindy' dolls.

Anyway a Sindy friend Nic contacted me to see if I wanted to trade my Sindy head for one she had. Nic had aquired a doll to re-root but her hair was beautiful and she didn't want to cut it.

We decided to trade heads and dresses, so now Cut N Style has been transformed (With much thanks to Nic) to Dazzling Sindy. She looks so much better and I am totally happy with her now.
I have always loved that shimmery material used for this dress

She has a very 50's vibe about her in this fashion
The little jacket is cute.

1 comment:

  1. Cool!She looks great in that outfit with her new hair and transformation.; )

    ReplyDelete