Wednesday 4 March 2009

New buy!

Well I sold a Barbie yesterday for more than what I bought her and thought what can I buy, then I stumbled accross groovycart.co.uk and found loads of Sindy for sale.

After a long while of deciding I went for....





1987's Ice Skating Sindy, I quite liked the new face Sindy as a kid, this 2nd makeover more than the first. I think me and my sister got the Ice Skater and Ballerina at the same time but I forget who's was who's. The new face Sindy's had great hair. I am also hoping to get the 2 Mix N Match sets in the near future too. I will post new pictures when she arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that she has ice skates!Was she from the Torville and Dean Bollero era?Is that what inspired her to be made?

    Looking forward to seeing her when she comes!x

    ReplyDelete