Friday 12 June 2009

1986 Disco Magic Sindy Auburn Haired

My pretty new auburn haired Disco Magic Girl arrived yesterday. She came in a 86 reversible fashion, but I didn't like it on her.

I dressed her in a Jem fashion called 'Like A Dream' which is similar to her original fashion she would have come wearing.


Her hair is quite hard to style but is in good condition for these dolls at it often looks like wire wool!

She is very cheeky looking, like most 86 'smirky's' as they are known.
Onm the subject of Smirky's I forgot to mention this little lady I picked up in a BIN on e-bay for £4.99.
It Turned out to be 86 Jazzdance!
I am still waiting some 86 clothes so popped her in 85's Shaping Up Sindy's similar outfit for now. She has great hair!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Paul! It's Liz from Sindy Online.

    I really enjoy reading this blog and seeing photos of your new dolls. You certainly have a talent for spotting cute 80s Sindys.

    Did the auburn 'Disco Magic' arrive on an 'Active' body or did you swap heads? Her necklace is fab :)

    ReplyDelete