Sunday 2 August 2009

1986 - Snow Princess


1986 Snow Princess is a doll I never owned as a kid. I had most of the '86 range however never seemed to get the more deluxe dolls from any year of dolls in fact?


The chance to own this doll came up when I had some spare cash from my Jem doll sales, I don't know much about her either but I have the feeling she is a rarer doll.
My Mum kinda helped me get her as she really liked her (Which she doesn't normally say to be honest)
I don't know anything about why there was a Snow Princess either as it seems an odd thing to just come up with? Maybe there was something out around the time?
If anyone has any more info on her , please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I got this one as a child, from my auntie's home in Scotland. I used to love this one, as it had such a gorgeous blue colour and a beautiful dress! This image has bought back loads of memories for me, if only I'd kept it! But then again I did have years of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete