Thursday 28 May 2009

Sindy Day

I've had a nice few Sindy day's.
My Sis came up with the kids for a few days, so once they where in bed it was time to show my sister what I had got recently. I knew I wanted to swap some stuff and give my sis some extra's.

After a while of bartering, my sister made out like a bandit of course with the 2 Fantasia outfits traded for a complete Autumn Stroll. Fab.
I also wanted to swap my 2 sad faced dolls with Pam as she loves them. Sadly she forgot her dolls in the whirlwind that is sorting out 2 kids for a trip to Grandma's so no real swapsies as yet!

On Thursday morning a Parcel arrived, I wasn't expecting anything so was slightly puzzled. I then rememebered Gill from e-bay was going to (very nicely of her too) send me some extra freebie's. I opened the box to find a nice 80's Sindy and some extra clothes and shoes.
Sindy did need some work, so when I got home I gave her a bath and then decided what to make of her.
I kinda thought she had a look of Quick Change (Readers of my blog will know she is a total fave and I would love her boxed or loose but minty)

So She is now living life as Quick Change, and with a splash of makeup she looks pretty darn fab! Thanks Gill!

Later I was looking around on e-bay and noticed that A brunette Smirly was also finishing soon with a low bid, I had overlooked her as the last boxed brunette went sky high as the brunette smirky's are few and far between!



I bid expecting a fight on my hands, admittedly it was in the last 45 seconds that I did bid (Thankfully I sold 4 Madonna's CD's that day!)
I won her for just over a fiver, how made up! I can't wait for her to arrive so make her over. But what will she wear, I have no 1986 clothes?

3 comments:

  1. I take it you'll be on the look out for 1986 clothes then! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will be, I am not keen on a lot of them so I will only be getiing one or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he how many sets will she need?Look forward to seeing what you choose for her.x

    ReplyDelete